Páginas

SPLIT PERSONALITY

Have you ever stopped to think that different personalities live inside us? It depends on the situation that one or another comes out much to the surprise of the people around you....



Here you can find some outstanding examples.

1º A

STORY 1



NATALIA: ....when I eat something sweet I become very affectionate, charming, friendly.. but when I take something spicy I become aggressive, boring, miserable. Can you do something about this?
CANDELA: Oh, yes. But first, looka at them.
LEIDY: Hello, darling. Ohhhh! you're so pretty! You smell so good! You have "Pantene pro-v hair" and your skin is so delicate....
CANDELA: OK! it's fine!
ROCÍO:  Waht the hell do you want? Why are you bothering me? How does it smell here? Oh,it's you. You smell like a  rotten rat!....but I like your red hair. What are you doing here?
LEIDY: Ohhh! your horns are so beautiful.
ROCÍO: Have you seen my tail?
LEIDY: Oh, it's.......
CANDELA: Wake up!

STORY 2


PAULA: Hello, I'm Tweedle Dee
ANAÍS: And I'm Tweedle Doo
PAULA: As you can see , we are twins
ANAÍS: Normally we are friendly twins
PAULA: Yes, when we are with our best friend named Alice, we are always affcetionate and charming
ANAÍS: So generous and sensitive
PAULA: But we have to admit one secret
ANAÍS: Our secret is..is we .. we have split personality.
CORAL: Yes! When we see that stupid rabbit!!!
MARIAM: Yes, yes! That white and stupid rabbit with that stupid watch!
CORAL: We change our personality
MARIAM: Suddenly we're moody and aggressive
CORAL: Yes, that's true, when we are with him we're unkind and unfriendly.
MARIAM: We don't like to be with that manipulative rabbit
CORAL: He always tries to steal the friendship of Alice from us.
ANAÍS: but when he leaves we are charming again
PAULA: Yes, so charming again my ducky Tweedle Doo


STORY 3

ESTEFANÍA: I'm a pretty cat. I'm  friendly and tidy, affectionate, charming, lovely... I love playing with my soft ball.
LAURA: I'm a sensitive soft ball. I'm charming and really spoilt. This little cat always plays with me. But he's so bossy and impatient. I'm so lazy and sometimes I don't want to play with him. Right now, I'm going to sleep.
ALBA: The soft ball doesn't want to play with me. It's stupid! When it happens I change. I'm aggressive, rude, untidy, dishonest. You really hate me! Arggggggg!



STORY 4

DIANA: Uff, that's it! I've just finished cleaning. How wonderful my garden is now.
ANDREA: Hi, Maruja. How are you? Are you going for a walk with Bobby?
RAQUEL: Hi , Yes we heve been walking for a long time. Now we are coming back home.
ANDREA: Oh, great1 I'm joining too. Who is my boy? You, yes , you Bobby!
RAQUEL: Look, there is the gardener. She's so nice, isnt'she?
ANDREA: Yes and she's very talkative. She's very good-mannered.
DIANA: Good morning ladies. Look at my roses. They're so lovely, aren't they? What a wonderful day! The weather is perfect to go for a walk and have a picnic.

(little Bobby feels the call of nature and poos)

DIANA: Ladies, please! You must pick it up of the floor.
RAQUEL: it's not mine!
DIANA: What the hell!! Both of you are bloody liars. I've just finished cleaning everything and your Bobby is the only awfyl smelly dog that I can see around here. I'm sick of crappy ladies like you!
ANDREA: But this is your job, isn't it?
RAQUEL: What's the problem? My Bobby shits flowers!
ANDREA: What a shame! She's become so awful. I'm so disappointed
RAQUEL: yes, she's really aggressive and moody. Let's go home.

STORY  5


REBECA: This is story of a charming girl. She was shy, sensitive and friendly.
ESPERANZA: She was walking through a beautiful forest.
REBECA: When suddenly, she was beaten by a huge, unfriendly wolf.
ESPERANZA: Since then, when the moon is full....
REBECA: the girl becomes a moody beast: a wolf woman.


STORY 6


ESTER: Oh, hello Wilson. How are you?
WILSON: Why are you talking to me? I'm rude, unfriendly and aggressive
ESTER: But yesterday you were kind and very, very good mannered.
WILSON: Yes, that's because when I see a butterfly I become friendly and affectionate.. until I see another one.
ESTER: OH! I understand everything!

STORY 7

LAURA: Hi, my name is Laura.I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a shy person, very affectionate. I. I like kisses and hugs. I'm not very talkative but Ilaugh a lot. I like meeting people...
VIRGINIA: I hate this!! Stop, stop!! When I hear this, I feel aggressive and I would like to hit people. Don't look at me! Don't look at me!

1º B

STORY 1


This girl is charming affectionate, friendly and responsible but when then the weather is stormy she becomes aggressive, mean, selfish and untidy.


STORY 2


These flowers are so beautiful and smell so good.That lady gave them to us because we are affectionate, charming, friendly....
But when we are sggressive, bossy and dishonest, these flowers are disgusting and smell horrible!

STORY 3



The girl is affectionate, charming, clever and reliable. One day lightning struck her and then she became irresponsible, insensitive and manipulative. (Story by Yolanda Navarro)


STORY 4


This girl is jealous and manipulative but when someone throws a bucket of water at her, she changes into a charming person and thinks life is great.

STORY 5



Sephiroth is a person with a cold personality, but with a great sense of justice and loyalty. When he hears some voices inside him he becomes a ruthless murderer. (Story by Jaime)

STORY 6



This girl is a lovely person. She's friendly and affectionate with family and friends. But when it rains, she becomes aggressive and hates children. Be careful with her! (Story by Bárbara and Inés)

No comments:

Post a Comment