Páginas

LONG "I" STORIES

The students prepared and acted out some short sketches based on the long vowel sound /i:/. 
Here you can see some of the protagonists of these stories and some snapshots of their great performance!


 1º B


PEACH JEAN (By Ana and Nina)

"No Peter, please. Don't eat  me! I'm green and don't want to leave this tree" Jean screams.

Peter wants to eat Jean (held  by Nina's hand)

SHEEP AND BEE (By Nerina and Paula)

SHEEP: "I'm eating green leaves of this little tree."
BEE: "I need to eat sweet flowers. Help me, please."
Paula, the bee and Nerina, the sheep.


VEAL,BEANS AND PEAS (By Yolanda,Gema and Patricia)
"I love veal"
" I don't like veal. I prefer beans."
"Look, peas! I love peas

Beans, veal and peas for a meal

DURING A MEAL (By Gladys and Yolanda)

" I prefer veal with cheese and for dessert ice-cream or peach."

Yolanda and Gladys wearing a nice apron......

......because she's been cooking this delicious meal


AUNT JEAN'S FARM (By Marta and Esther)

"We make delicious cheese from our sheep's milk." 

Aunt Jean and her farm


THE GREEN CREAM (By Elisa and Eva)

" My teeth  and knee are hurting "
" Put this green cream on your knee on don't eat so many sweets."  

The green cream for your knee

1º A

PRINCESS PEA,BENDER ROBOT AND THE BEE QUEEN
(By Alba, Macu and Pedro)

" In the world of wheels there are green sheep." 

Queen bee (Macu), Princess pea (Pedro) and Bender robot (Alba)

A MEAL WITH THE BLACK-EYED PEAS
  (By Candela, Leidy and Rocío)   

" You can have a glass of milk. It's very good for your teeth"
"OK mummy and can we listen to the Black-eyed peas?"  

Mum Rocío with her two daughters: Leidy and Candela

SHEEP AND BEES MAKE A GOOD TEAM
(By Jesica and Soraya)

"The sheep teaches the bee to brush its teeth after meals." 

Bee and sheep
THE THREE BEES (By Esperanza, Ester and Natalia)

"We are a team of three bees that live in a clean beehive."

the beehive, honey and a girl screaming

A BEE BIT MY CHEEKS! (By Estefanía and Laura)

" A bee bit my cheek."
" Believe me . I was so weak I could not scream. It was a dream!"   



THE THREE HYENAS (By Laura and Virginia)

"This is the story of three hyenas. They were tired of eating green beans. They wanted delicious meat, maybe beef or veal."  

A hyena fancying for beef

A hyena hidden behind a tree

HAVE YOU SEEN MY SHEEP LITTLE BEE? 
(By Anaís, Coral, Mariam and Paula)

" I need to find my sheep. She's so weak that she can't scream!"

A bee, two shepherds and the sheep (wearing jeans!)

 THE VIDEO


Mariam: She's very sad. She needs to find her little sheep.
Coral: Yes! My sheep is very weak and she can't scream very well. I need to find my sheep!
Paula: Beeeeeh! Beeeeeh!
Mariam: Don't worry. I'm going to help her to find it... Look, What's that?
Anaís: I'm a bee.I make sweet honey.
Coral: Really, you're a beautiful bee.
Anaís: Yes, I know, and I'm  a very special bee because I love to eat peaches. Can you give me one peach, please?
Coral: Yes, I'll give you a peach if you tell me where my sheep is.
Anaís: Yesterday I saw a sheep and I know that now it's under that tree.

Mariam: Look1 There's your sheep!
Paula: Hello! At last! I scream and scream and I don't have meal. I'm hungry!
Coral: Don't worry, I'll give you your favourite beans.
Mariam: One moment but......... your sheep is wearing jeans!
Paula: Yes, of course. I wear jeans every day. Do you like my jeans?
Mariam: Yes,beautiful,beautiful.
Paula: Let's go home and don't leave me alone again, please!
Anaís: Can I go with you?
Mariam: Yes, of course.Come with us!
Paula: Beeeeeh! Beeeeeh!


ALBUM DE FOTOS

No comments:

Post a Comment